The title speaks for itself – if you want to make an awesome photo with your baby – here are some great ideas! And if you don’t have a kid, do stay and enjoy this precious view!
1. One idea is always great – treat your child like an adult! Dress him up and give him a drink (not a real one of course)! As you can see, this little guy instantly got the whole new attitude!
2. Oh, you didn’t think we’d have fashion ideas for girls too? Yes, our second idea is to dress your children accordingly! So – rosy accessory for the hair, one pair of stylish high heels, classy diaper and your princess is good to go… Well, almost.
3. If you want to really make a great photo, it’s best to let kids go their own way! Embrace their free spirit and give them permission to ride! Again, this means to spoil them completely and buy them the most expensive toy there is! And before you say no, just think who will if you won’t?
4. One of the nice photo ideas is to make your baby a crazy hairstyle! And be sure that (unlike others) they won’t be embarrassed to wear it! Even better, they will be grateful for it! How cool is that?!
5. And yes, of course, we found one hairstyle for girls too! Make two ponytails on both sides and draw sweet little hearts out of that goldy hair! So sweet!
6. If you’re thinking your baby is too small and still doesn’t have hair for a crazy hairstyle, no problem! Use your imagination and make them one! Out of your own beard for example! Lumberjack style is the new fashion trend anyway 😉
7. For the cutest baby photo ever you need one more crucial ingredient – a cute dog! Take a picture of them sleeping together and voila! A priceless memory! They look so adorable don’t they?
8. We don’t like to repeat ourselves, but we just have to! Because kids and dogs always make a great pair! Head to head, toe to toe, and who sleeps on whose head really doesn’t matter, as long as they get along!
9. That is, kids and pets get along most of the time! If you let your children act natural, you will realize that sometimes the baby just need to check what’s in dog’s mouth… And why is that red thing sticking out all the time?!
10. Another great idea for a perfect baby photo is to capture the magic of bathing time! And there’s no need to fill up the bathtub, because the sink is big enough for your baby! Who wouldn’t want to relax in their own private little Jacuzzi?
11. While having fun at bathing, you can always play with the soap foam! Keep your camera on standby because kids love bubbles! And they look so gorgeous while they are in it.
12. In the end, for the last great photo idea, we have to repeat what you hear almost every day – do not underestimate you baby! They do know it all! As you can see – smart phones, smart dad and… Well, like father like son!
Once you got your cute baby photo, go ahead and create a stunning baby portrait