1. The trick with taking a great photo of your pet is – the more the merrier! And a cat and a dog usually make the perfect pair (and a true love-hate relationship)! So if you have a dog and a cat, it’s really easy to make a nice picture – you can just let them do their bonding things and then take some shots. They will be more than great!
2. The other idea is, if you don’t have two pets, to bring your buddy someone it can play with! And then just watch what will you get when you put together a dog, a cat and a ball – fun for the whole family!
3. A bit more extreme, but not less fun, is to let your pet play with whom ever it wants! Surely you don’t think that differences in species represent the differences in game preferences!
4. Of course, one of the things that always work when making a good photo is to have a baby animal in the picture! And if you have baby puppies than you know that every second with them is a pure bliss! And every photo is just perfect! Even in this twisted kangaroo mode.
5. Pets can be super curious when they see something you use and they want to try out too. Like a camera for example. So if you want to get a really cool photo, let your pet help! Maybe they can even show you some tricks!
6. To make your photo even more adorable, just put a baby next to your pet. As close they can get (especially when the pet is a size of a baby). And just look how the magic happens!
7. For the cute photo, if you don’t have a baby, take a baby a puppy. Here we can see how much fun they can be, right? But sure, we love them even if they make a mess!
8. You’re not a big fan on dogs? Ok! Then you can always get a baby… Mouse? Hamster? We’re not sure what is it either, but one thing’s for sure – it’s adorable!
9. Ok, no rodent! Than you can take a bunny! And just so you know, it won’t stay small! But when it grows up, it can be as much fun as other pets! Or humans!
10. Costume parties are always a good place to make some nice photos. So why wouldn’t you take your pet with you? And then take some amazing shots of you and your… Hot dog.
11. Now here is a cat that knows how to take care of itself! Diet and exercising and choosing the right shopping bag can do wonders to your body!
12. Finally, great idea when taking a photo of your pets is to get a shot of them having a nap together after they are finished playing. The only thing is, if you want flowers when you have cats… No way Jose! How adorable!